Participatory workshop – Crowdhackathon idea #agora
- October 26, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CrowdHackathons, Events, Public Sector
UPDATE : The workshop will take place on June 15th, 2017
Through the implementation of the project “Study for the design and development of a platform for searching and managing business innovation resources“, the General Secretariat for Industry aims to implement a digital platform and processes that will actively support enterprises in the broader sectors of industry and crafts as well as in the ICT sector.
The platform will support the networking and match making for the exploitation of innovative technologies and processes in the above-mentioned enterprises. The users of the innovation resources market can be enterprises of all sizes, freelancers, startups, medium-sized and large companies, and any other party interested in receiving or providing innovative services for the development of products and services. It should be noted that it is not necessary for the users – recipients to be enterprises, but they can also be companies that are in the process of being set up and groups in the following sectors: Processing – industry – crafts and ICT.
Crowdpolicy is the contractor of the project for the formulation of specifications on operational and technical level, as well as the organization of a participatory workshop – hackathon, through which the participants will be informed and propose ideas on the optimal design of the project.
The main objective is to optimize the results of the project with the participation of the beneficiaries, the business and academic community and the public sector officials.
- To locate and provide access to the productive capacities and infrastructures of Greek sub-contractors, public and private research laboratories, machine shops, experts providing value-added services and the various small craft industries that also provide value-added services.
- Το enable new, simpler and more direct financing methods using vouchers and other financial tools through the normalisation, recording and simple certification of the services provided on the platform that will be created.
Long-term objectives of the project:
- Enhancing the technological and innovation capacity of enterprises in the industry – processing – craft sectors through new technologies.
- Improving the ability to acquire knowledge from the outside environment.
- Improving the ability to attract highly skilled human resources.
- Enhancing organisational functions.
- Improving the ability to expand, deepen and extend distribution networks.
- Improving corporate image and recognition.
- Improving access to venture capital.
- Improving access to strategic networks.
- Enhancing the capacity of creating and capturing value.
- Improving the ability to design and implement effective business models that will make the recipient undertaking efficient in all function and development components (e.g. revenue streams).
The platform and the action as a whole have the characteristics of a pilot project.
Proposals and goals of crowdhackathon idea #agora
In the context of the implementation, an open innovation methodology will be used during the hackathon and the participants will contribute with business models as well as modules for implementing the alpha version of the platform. This methodology constitutes a significant innovation for the realisation of such projects, as the stakeholders and users of the platform themselves will be able to contribute actively and directly with ideas and suggestions.
Open Call for Participation
- the users or “clients” of the platform, such as startups, business executives and anyone interested in creating a product and looking for suppliers.
- various service and infrastructure providers, such as machine shops, special facilities, craft executives and subcontractors, food packers, industry executives, public research executives etc
- business consultants interested in promoting all this productive wealth of Greek manufacturing,
- the public sector officials involved or interested in the action,
- Developers – Designers – Business Analysts
The places are limited (70) and the model “first come first served” will apply.
The main objectives of the participatory action are to formulate proposals and submit ideas at the following levels:
- Highlighting innovative ideas and usage models that can later be exploited for the platform.
- Suggestions on the brand name of the platform, branding, UX and UI.
- Functional modules of the platform in MVP phase (Minimum Viable Product).
- Other ideas and applications for the platform – market.
Place – theme and organisation of participatory process 15/6/2017
- 9:00 – 09:30: Check -in
- 10:00 – 10:30: Welcome – Introduction
- 10:30 – 11:30: Formation of workgroups
- 13:30 – 15:30: Break
- 18:30: Presentation of the results
Formation of workgroups:
- Workgroup 1: Operational issues. This group deals with the processing and submission of proposals concerning the operational issues of the platform.
- Workgroup 2: Technical issues. This group will suggest technologies and functionalities with added value.
- Workgroup 3: Institutional-legal issues.This group will formulate ideas and suggestions concerning the institutional framework and the actions to be implemented for the implementation and operation of the platform.
- Workgroup D&D: Designers και Developers
News: Facebook event