Business Development and Marketing Internship (CP-BDI-0455)
The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of areas and products and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organisation.
The will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- A background in business
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (Greek – English)
- A positive and flexible attitude
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Academic credit may be offered.
Send us your CV! Fill in the form below!
- Marketing & Business Development Dpt.
- Project Location(s):
- Job Type:
- Based on Qualifications