HP Developer Internship (Code: CP-DI-0133)
Crowdpolicy is seeking a PHP Developer Intern to work using cutting edge technologies, tools, and processes. We work with the latest tools: PHP, git, JIRA/Confluence/Bamboo/Stash, skype, slack, etc. We work in teams using agile processes, peer code reviews, and continuous integration. The work includes the whole spectrum of web development tasks, such as writing web apps (both front-end and back-end work), web service consumers and providers, automated publishing tools and critical business analytics applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of enterprise web applications on a LAMP stack
- Maintenance and upgrades (new features, refactoring, bug fixing) of existing programs
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements
- Able to work 40 hrs per week, and able to continue working 40 hrs per week immediately following the 90-day internship.
- Coursework in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands-on experience developing on a LAMP stack
- Demonstrated understanding of object oriented programming and, preferably, design patterns
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics, ability to multi task is a must
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sharp mind with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and work out complex logic problems
- A demonstrated ability to learn by doing and taking initiative to “figure things out”
Send us your CV! Fill in the form below!
- ICT Department
- Project Location(s):
- Athens, Greece
- Job Type:
- Based on Qualifications